ME!ME!ME! Ice Cream ME!ME!ME! Ice Cream

good enough i suppose. wish it wasn't on the front page. stuff like this should promote itself, as newgrounds likes to point out.

Ducks, in Love Ducks, in Love

Animation excellent, music was nifty. But it made me feel sad. The transition at the end gave me the feeling of the two ducks becoming one, and eventually being lost in one another, so much so that you cannot tell any more who is who. But the final scenelet before the animation loops and brings us back to the beginning is the bringing in of another duck. and it repeats. over and over. kissing passionately, then, kinkiness, then supreme love, then being lost in each other, then being lost forever. it all repeats. we are all ducks...

pajakinthebox responds:

I'm glad somebody understands.

Dog Facts Dog Facts

only 200 views? screw that. sharing. great work.

Marshmallow People Marshmallow People

wth, i've seen this. as far as the net goes it is old. are you just now uploading this to newgrounds for the first time? did you actually make this?

Start Game Start Game

By watching this movie, You Just Lost.

Donkey Kong's Stop N' Swop Donkey Kong's Stop N' Swop

yee

CVAnimation responds:

:D
-Jetz

Trusts & Estates Trusts & Estates

this is one of the tiny few newgrounds films on my fav list. gonna make sure more ppl see it as it deserved far more views than it has.

elementalbadger responds:

Thank you so much!

Happy Ending Happy Ending

HUGE copyright infringement here.

Silly Grandpa episode 1 Silly Grandpa episode 1

the animation isn't there. yet another poorly voiced slideshow, and this one doesn't even slide! trash.

Final P.S.A= Videogames Final P.S.A= Videogames

a point that has been made to death. Unfunny, unorigional, and unanimated. This was a slideshow, not an animation. So go back to powerpoint. I expect this review to be blammed anyway

Goredorf responds:

This is my first attempt, made in photoshop, then created in iMovie. Yes its not animated, I am still learning flash as of yet. I only had week deadline anyway, so I had to post it to a social media site to turn in. Newgrounds doesn't let me distinguish from animation. Ill update info in description, honest thanks for the critique.